Thursday, 14 August 2008 @ 19:14

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
(to SCAN: you're still on my screensaver!)

SO CUTE RIGHT!@#~!@#! (MY NIECE AND NEPHEW)
I'm here now to post about the fabulous time i had today in sch and after sch...:D
F.R.I.E.N.D.S are the secret ingredients to having FUN! HAHAHA! That's all i have to say... (in the first paragraph! :D:D:D:D
anywho,
today was really really FUN! CME is the best la... was sitting in front with the peeps... and FIQAH and DALING just learnt alot of new Chinese words but i don't know why
they just love
'pek chek' and
'kana sei' the MOST!!!
AIYOO! just laugh like hell! so funny la! then AFIQAH is a AH LIAN! aiyoo sit like one talk also like one! :D kidding la!
PA! (you better read it!) DON'T BE SAD LA! THERE'S ALWAYS A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING! AND LET ME ANSWER MY OWN QUESTION, YES! YOU ARE HUMAN!
I'm so nice right! u know y? cause i have never seen u this quiet before! :( and its OK!
hmm... after sch also very FUN! so was so bored and i didn't know where else to go and what to do so i asked STACY CLARISSA & JANESSA to come to my house! :D hahaha! they came ate , played and watched videos on YOUTUBE! hahaha! super fun! so they left and my mom came back and i tell you,
SHE MAKES THE BEST CHICKEN WINGS & FRIED RICE in town! :D HAHAHA!
just ate and was talking to DALING a while ago! :D
SHE's DAMN SWEET LA! I HAVE TO SAY! :D:D:D:D
(to AISAH!: u must be laughing now right!)
that's all for today and I'm trying my best to post everyday! :D
advice from my NUMBER ONE FAN! (again)
:D:D:D
BYEEEEE!!!
GLADY'S says: ANYWHO.... (DOTTIESS)