Saturday, 20 September 2008 @ 22:06

SO HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I'M HERE TO SAY TWO VERY IMPORTANT THINGS!

FIRST: im now officially shouting out for everyone to hear........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFIQAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U

hahaha... and sorry for the super late shout out! and people her birthday is on: 15/09
so if u didn't wish her... its OK put it down into your calender! and wish her next year! :D
................................................................................................................................................................



SECOND: on that very day i went to watch MAMMA MIA! (premiere)
TS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!

ITS FUNNY-er THAN I EXPECTED IT TO BE!!!!!!!!! (which IS a VERY GREAT thing!)

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

I LOVE....
AMANDA SEYFRIED!!!!!!!! (super cute!)
MERYL STREEP!!!!!!!! (independent mom!)
PIERCE BROSNAN!!!!!! (prince charming!) uhumm, for me... :D
COLIN FIRTH!!!!! (BRITISH accent! charming... :D) and his voice... OH MAN!
and the rest are also not bad...:D

I LOVE....
ABBA!!!! :D
their songs and lyrics are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY the song,
OUR LAST SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
(my favourite song of the century!!!!!)
and my mother loves it tooo!!!

MAMMA MIA! is a definite must watch!!!!!!!! :D
suitable for the young and old! :D

thats all... will blog again... after exams! which is in 3 weeks time...
gonna study real hard! night! :D


PIN-UP GIRL
Glady's See
St.Anthony's Canossian Secondary
Sec4.4
Drama
Christina Applegate<3
Candycanes
SHAKER FRIES is my new love F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Sat by the river
'Let them hate as long as they fear.'

wise words said and i shall listen...