
so yes the BBQ with camp 2A fellas was AWESOME!!!!
had so much fun but the food was a little... hehe
so yes poor shanna had a food poisoning after that day!
luckily i didn't eat the prawns, chicken.... :)
so Monday theres going to have a chalet now...
WITH
a BBQ and a sleepover now...
don't think I'll be staying...
*cricket sounds*
it will be AWKWARD!
HAHA!
finally i found the pictures from obs and the BBQ!
thanks to Jermaine & Faustine:)))
I have 2 things to tell the world!
I LOVE.....
...
...
...
SURI CRUISE!!!!!! :D
SHE's super super super CUTE!!! :D
i just cant stand her!
she just sooooo ADORABLE!!!
wait i have pictures!!!



AND......
I ALSO LOVE!!!
CHRISTINA APPLEGATE!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
SHE's MY NEW WALLPAPER , SCREENSAVER , CONTACT PICTURE , EVERYTHING!!! :D
i love her!!!
her movies!!!
her sitcoms!!!
she's everywhere in my phone!!! :D
heeeheee! :)))
SHE's ONE GREAT ACTOR!!! :D:D:D:D:D
wait...