Friday, 3 July 2009 @ 23:40
YOU EEEEWWWWW!
-PS: please stop sucking up to everyone you see like a SUCKER!-may god bless you-
some people just fall for everything! one word: DUMB.

ANYWAY,
off the topic.

I MISS DITCHER! DRAMA AND OUR COOL MRT TALKS! HAHAHA!<3
-shes the only person whos not BLIND! :) nor BLUR! hahaa! and we're about the same HEIGHT! :D HAHAHAHAHA!!!
yes, sadness has filled my life...
Mr.Pritchard is gone. Gone to Doha. then later to Brunei in the end to stay there FOREVER!
sent him off, so pictures.

I HUGGED HIS SON! SO CUTE! HE's CALLED OLIVER!,

MISS MR.P ALREADY! -due to multiple reasons-
IF-YOU-KNOW-WHAT-I-MEAN!

short hair short hair. love it cause i dont look like SOMEONE anymore.
(4/4 is not who you think)
DRAMAisWHOyourTHINKINGoff. (thinking ABOU'RIT?!)

bad thing about short hair, ladies, in the case of singapore being very hot, is that you'll feel cooler (as in cold*brr*) HOWEVER, your sweat will just roll down your neck. YES I KNOW SICK!


what other topics have i not introduce in my blog?
NEW TEACHERS.
form ,co-form , social studies , geography.

HERES A LITTLE POEM.for everyone.
some problems are BIG,
some problems are small,
i really cant stand people who SUCK UP ALOT!

some teachers are GOOD,
some teachers are bad,
i dont really care cause you fall for everything like a BLOCK!

yeah, i have so many BUDDIES!
PB BUDDY - Natalie Quek
BUDDY - Janice
BUDDY BUDDY - Natalie Ng
DRAMA BUD - Nicole
4 is a lot! HAHA kinda.

I LOVE PRISON BREAK! <3
-is exciting , thrilling etc etc etc.
I LOVE OPTIMUS PRIME! <3
-blue, red and white are the colours of success!

GladASS! :)
-as happy as an ASS!-


PIN-UP GIRL
Glady's See
St.Anthony's Canossian Secondary
Sec4.4
Drama
Christina Applegate<3
Candycanes
SHAKER FRIES is my new love F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Sat by the river
'Let them hate as long as they fear.'

wise words said and i shall listen...