Friday, 11 September 2009 @ 17:13
yes. just went to watch the time traveler's wife...
it was not as i expected...
not that nice after all!
its ok... but theres no meaning to the story.
should have read the book instead.
yes.

wanted to watch 'gamer' at first
then found out it was M18.
sad...
just as i turned 16, all the nice shows are now M18.
CRAP.

next show im looking forward to that i hope its not M18 ,
is...
'NINE'
dont be alarmed!
its not DISTRICT 9 the weird ALIEN LOOKING MOVIE.
ITS THE NICER/ MOULIN ROUGE-ISH MOVIE,
thats not in cinemas yet!
staring: nicole kidman , kate hudson , penelope cruz... etc.

THE BEATLES ROCKBAND IS FINALLY OUT!
SO EXCITED I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!
AND IM GONNA GET IT!
SOON........er OR LATER!
haha! soonish...
soonish

thats all for now.
gladys.


PIN-UP GIRL
Glady's See
St.Anthony's Canossian Secondary
Sec4.4
Drama
Christina Applegate<3
Candycanes
SHAKER FRIES is my new love F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Sat by the river
'Let them hate as long as they fear.'

wise words said and i shall listen...